Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was at our house this year, and since I was busy cooking and cleaning up all day, I only got a few random shots of the kids towards the end of the event. It was great to have family and friends here to celebrate, but we really missed all of you who couldn't come! It was particularly fun, though, to have Maddox and Phebe here to entertain the crowd. They really have a good time playing together!

Maddox really liked all of Phebe's "Holly Pockets," as he calls them.

He had so much fun with this car. He kept taking the door off and giving it to me, saying, "Fix it, Grandma."

Phebe is really into coloring right now, and she started making pictures for everyone at the party.


She also decided Kyle's leg was her horse - "Giddy-up, Daddy!"

We ended the night with hot chocolate - Maddox looks like he might fall asleep in his!
Thanks, everyone, for bringing all the yummy food, and especially for your company. We are so thankful for our wonderful family!

2 comments:

Jenna and Andy said...

It was so much fun!! I'm excited for Christmas and realized tonight I haven't spent Christmas with our family in 3 years!!

I love the picture at the top of the blog. I'm not sure I'll get over only being able to get a 6ft tree for our house:( Thanks for dropping of the wreath and mug!

travelingtramps said...

Love your tree. It looks so pretty. Certainly is more Christmasy here in Minnesota than in Texas!
Good seeing you today.
Kathy