Friday, August 31, 2012

Maddox Graduates from Pre-School!

I can't believe that Maddox is already done with pre-school and ready for kindergarten!  Where did those years go?  Since he's been going to pre-school at my school in Cannon Falls, I've had the chance to watch him grow from a little 3-year old to a big 5-year old!  What a difference a few years makes!  I've tried to check in on him most days when he's at school, and I think we both have looked forward to our late afternoon hugs.  One day his teacher e-mailed me with Maddox's question: "Is my grandma coming to see me soon?"   Awww!  :-)
 This year's end-of-the-year program was during school time, but I was able to rearrange my schedule so I could attend.

 The kids sang songs,

played instruments,

and got their graduation certificates.
Good job, Maddox!  We're proud of you!  Off to kindergarten!!

No comments: