Sunday, April 10, 2011

Maddox

After looking back at my last few posts, I've found that most of the pictures are of Charlie. It seems it's very easy to get cute pictures of a baby, but getting a 4-year old to cooperate for a picture is another story. I still try, though! These pictures of Maddox were all taken at Jenna's birthday party a few weeks ago.

He was posing perfectly here, but my camera was a little too slow - he moved!

"Hmmmmm, things sound a little funny with stacking cups on my ears." "My voice sounds funny when I talk into one, too."
Dress up is fun, but a purple pom-pom, ski mask, and Twins sweat bands? Where does he come up with this stuff??


Rockin' !!


I also tried to get a good shot with Corey - looks like neither one is cooperating here!


Ahh, that's a little better.

My motto: "Never give up."

No comments: