Saturday, November 20, 2010

Halloween

Yikes! It's almost Thanksgiving, and I haven't posted Halloween pictures yet. It's tough when I'm try to keep up two blogs. Somehow I manage to update my classroom one almost every week, but then my family one gets neglected. There just aren't enough hours in the day!
This year, both Corey and Jenna came down for the local downtown Halloween event. Kids dress up in their costumes and all of the store owners pass out goodies. Since Halloween was on Sunday this year, the celebration took place on Friday.

Maddox and Corey

Jenna and Charlie

Charlie was the cutest little pirate ever, and Maddox was definitely the strongest Power Ranger in town (check out that six-pack!).

Maddox is in to anything that has to do with a Super Hero!
After collecting candy downtown, we went back to our house for Dudley's pizza and breadsticks (Jenna and Corey's all-time favorite).

Charlie was showing off his new sitting-up-straight skills. What pirate doesn't need his favorite dragonfly with him?

Arrrrrgh!

Arrrrrrgh, again!


Ahhhhh, finally, time to get out of those crazy costumes and relax on the couch!
I wonder what they'll be next year?

No comments: