Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Flying Maddox

Several weeks ago, Chuck and I had dinner with Corey and Maddox at Famous Dave's at Calhoun Saquare. Maddox was getting a bit restless, so we went exploring while the guys finished up eating and paying the bill. We ended up in the central lounge area, and after playing Hide n' Seek for awhile (hiding on my hands and knees behind a couch wasn't my idea!), Maddox decided to see if he could jump between two big soft chairs. I ended up with a series of about 20 pictures trying to catch Maddox in mid-air. After each jump, he would say, "Did you get it? Can I see? Ohhhh, that's a good one!" Good thing I had fresh batteries in my camera!

Ready (hope he doesn't bite that tongue)...

Set...

Jump!

He's flying!

Time for a snack.
"How come my cookies are all crumbs?"
Could be because they were in his pocket during landing. :-)

That was fun!
Amazing what will entertain a 3-year old.


No comments: