Sunday, January 27, 2008

Maddox is Growing Up!

Maddox is getting ready to give up those big bulky diapers! He definitely knows what to do on the toilet, and was excited to try out ours on Friday night.
He'll probably kill me for this picture some day!

He flushes, too, but wants to do it over and over again!


He also seems to know what to do to play "Guitar Hero" on Andy's Wii.

He was not particularly impressed with watching Daddy play basketball at the annual CF Alumni Tournament. Corey's team won 1st place for the 4th year in a row - yeah, '97!

Maddox was much more interested in running in the halls and climbing the bleachers. He just keeps going and going and going!

2 comments:

travelingtramps said...

I noticed you book list...great idea, don't know how to set it up.
I noticed you were reading World Without End and I am reading The Pillars of the Earth. I have the one you are reading and will read it next. Loved Water for Elephants I will bring it home in Feb...it gave me a totally new outlook on elephants and a definate love for them.
Kathy

Nancy Holte said...

Maddox is adorable!