Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas - Part 2

We got together with the whole family on Christmas Day (minus Jenna and Andy, Tom and Kim and kids, and Phebe). It was great to be together, but we missed you guys!

Maddox entertained us at the piano.

He also wanted to try on my glasses - doesn't he look like a little scholar?


Matthew helped with the entertainment, too, showing off his amazing soccer skills!

Ted and Pat brought a HUGE teddy bear. The boys had fun snuggling up to it.

It was very difficult to get these two to sit still in the same place at the same time. Every time they got together, I would run for my camera, and by the time I got back, they were off to something else. Matthew took off up the stairs right after I snapped this one. He's fast!

Happy New Year, everyone!!

1 comment:

Joyce said...

Great pictures! The ones I took on my cell phone are sort of blurry. Can you send me some copies of yours??? Happy New Year, too!

Joyce