Saturday, October 22, 2011

September Events!

Sometimes a picture says it all....

Look at that face! :-) We are very excited about the arrival in May of another little grandchild!

Jenna called me on the 2nd day of school and asked me if I was available for some babysitting in May. I told her I didn't even have a 2012 calendar yet, but, thinking they maybe had a wedding to go to, I said it shouldn't be a problem. When she said it would have to be an overnight since she would be in the hospital, it still took me a few seconds to get it. Duh!! We're thinking this one just might be a girl since she's having a little more nausea than with Charlie. Maybe??


We also celebrated Paul's 60th birthday in September. Joyce planned a surprise party for him at a golf course in Waconia, and she actually pulled it off. He was totally shocked at all of the friends and family in attendance.

He survived the "roast," too.
Happy Birthday, Paul!

Since Jenna hasn't felt much like cooking lately, she and Charlie have shown up several times for a good old home-cooked meal by mom. Following dinner, it's playtime for Charlie. A friend of mine gave me this giant dog for the kids to play with. Maddox promptly named him BoBo, and Charlie LOVES to run and dive head first on top of him.


Riding him is fun, too! I think BoBo will be around for awhile!


Charlie with Ba and Jane-Jane.

Hmmmm, this little guy is going to go into shock when he has to share the attention!

No comments: