Saturday, October 1, 2011

First Day of School, 2011

The first day of school is always an exciting day, and my tradition of taking pictures to document it is continuing with our grandchildren!


Phebe, 8, is starting 3rd grade in West Palm Beach, FL - she's growing up WAY too fast! I wish she was lots closer so we could attend her school events and keep up with all of her activities! She's doing so well!


Maddox, 4, is starting his 2nd year of preschool in Cannon Falls. I love having him at my school so I can see him in "action" and check in with him a couple of times a week. He's been known to ask his teacher, "When is my grandma coming to see me today?"

Charlie, 1, is starting his 2nd year at daycare. He's a busy little guy, and always up to something (looks like he's still chewing on some breakfast here). He loves going to Miss Pam's house, and can now say the names of all of his little friends. It's fun to run up to SSP after school occasionally to pick him up from daycare when Jenna has something going on and can't get there by 4:30.

We are so blessed to have these three beautiful grandchildren!!
We are very proud of them all (and their parents)!

No comments: