Sunday, October 2, 2011

I Love Fall!

I came downstairs Saturday morning to make my morning coffee, and I immediately noticed an orange glow in the kitchen (it's usually still dark when I make my way downstairs during the week, and my eyes are still half shut).


The maple tree outside the kitchen window is in full color, and it's gorgeous!


Here's the view from the deck.
Then, I went into the family room to drink that cup of coffee, and there was a golden glow in that room.


The maple tree outside the window is also reflecting the sunlight, but it's yellow instead of orange.


Our deck has become a treetop hang-out. We might have to do a little trimming next summer!

I wish this could last for a couple of months - it's sooooo beautiful! I'm definitely NOT ready for winter!

No comments: