Saturday, March 24, 2012

Charlie at the Children's Museum

I've been a little "0ff" with blogging lately, but we've still been very busy!
Way back on President's Day, since Jenna had to work and her daycare was closed, I spent my day off hanging out with Charlie. We got an early start for the Children's Museum (along with every other parent and toddler who had the day off). Charlie is very serious about his play, and although he wanted to try everything, he did so with a very thoughtful attitude.

He found these discs very interesting,

and he loved loading and unloading the grocery cart. He was pretty good at sorting everything back to the right places.
He was very comfortable in the doghouse, probably because he likes to hang out in Crosby's kennel.
He was a pro at doing the dishes (child labor at home??)
And I finally got a smile when he was playing with a lizard in the water!
We had lunch at the nearby McDonald's (again with a million other parents and toddlers), and then headed home for a nap. We take our first graders to the Children's Museum every May, and I think I was more tired following a toddler around than a whole class of 6 and 7 year olds!

No comments: