Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Birthday, Corey!

Yikes! Corey turned 32 on June 2nd! I can't believe my little guy is that old! We celebrated by going to the 5-8 Club in Minneapolis for Juicy Lucy's (cheese stuffed hamburgers - mmmmmmmm, good!), and then back to Corey's place for ice cream and cake.


The birthday boy and his best little buddy.

The guys :-)


We were eating out on the patio, and since the restaurant is really close to the airport, Charlie was very interested in the planes going overhead. Kinda looks like he's ordering another round. I had just finished my last day of school, so it was fun to relax!



Charlie kept everyone busy - he doesn't like to stay in one place for very long.



Maddox helped entertain Charlie by reading to him. He read the whole book, "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do I See?" and Charlie actually sat and listened! Good job, Maddox!


Corey's request was yellow cake with butterscotch frosting. We could only come up with 23 candles, but they still made quite a blaze on top of the cake.


He needed a little help blowing them all out. Good job, again, Maddox!


The smoke was a little thick!



Here's Corey's first birthday! (Looks like the same cake pan - I haven't upgraded my bakeware in a LONG time!)

Happy Birthday, Corey!

1 comment:

Jenna and Andy said...

Oh my goodness! He was such a cute 1 year old! And I guess a cute 32 year old too:)