Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Friday Night Bathtime with Charlie

Chuck and I hadn't seen Charlie for a couple of weeks, so one Friday night we headed to South St. Paul just to hang out. Jenna also had to show off her new Tasimo machine - she makes a great white chocolate raspberry latte!
Charlie is growing so fast, and he changes everytime we see him. After playing for awhile, it was bathtime, which he absolutely loves!

Look at those teeth!

I think he'll know the letters of the alphabet by the time he's 2.

Jenna just rolls up her pants and hops right in the tub with him (much easier on the back than bending over the edge).


There, all clean!

Nothing more cuddly than a baby fresh out of the tub!

1 comment:

travelingtramps said...

I can not believe how big these kids are already. Wasn't it just yesterday I was texting you while Jac was in the hospital in labor????? Oh my.