Friday, November 9, 2007

Happy Birthday, Phebe!

Our granddaughter, Phebe, will be 5 on November 14th. Wow! How time flies! We won't be able to help her celebrate on her day this year, but we have been with her on some of her birthdays. Here are some pictures to show her growing and changing:

Just born - not even 1 hour old. Look at those blue hands!

1 year old - "I have chubby cheeks and curls, just like Maddox!"


2 years old - "I can blow it out myself!"

3 years old - "I love my Princess Barbie and my pink crown!"

41/2 - "I'm growing up soooooo fast!"

Happy Birthday, Phebe!

2 comments:

travelingtramps said...

Come to Florida...we'll be in Flagler Beach on the 17th.....just up from Port St. Lucie...now we are in Hilton Head....
Kathy

KateAndPhebe said...

Thank you so much Grandma and Grandpa. Soon I get to have Christmaas in Minnesota with you!!!